Job title: KYC RELIANCE – Business Analysis & Rptg Specialist
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
JPMorgan Chase & Co (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co is available at jpmorganchase.com.
WKO Reliance works closely with the Lines of Business (LOBs) to implement and operate a sustainable and scalable operational process supporting clients along the Know Your Customer (KYC) lifecycle. This includes functions such as data collection, completion of the KYC profile, client screening, targeted local language and English language research, comparing and analyzing client profiles across all lines of business and quality assurance. This team will also produce metrics around the work they perform.
KYC Reliance is an agreement between LOBs, sub-LOB Coverage Areas, and/or JPMC legal entities that have established relationships with the same customer. When KYC Reliance has occurred, is known, and has been agreed to in writing, a Primary KYC LOB must be identified. The Primary KYC LOB is the LOB that has the responsibility and accountability for maintaining a current, complete and accurate customer KYC record as defined by the Global KYC Standards. The other LOBs rely on the Primary KYC LOB to maintain the KYC profile. Reliance Agreements are governed by Appendix R of the Global KYC Standards. Appendix R outlines the roles and responsibilities of each LOB in the Reliance Agreement
The candidate must be results oriented and able to clearly articulate any issues impeding progress along with proposed resolution recommendations.
If you’re interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity, and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at J.P. Morgan Chase.
- Collection and verification of confidential client data via publically available and internal sources
- Understand the firm’s KYC requirements when completing documentation inclusive of Customer Identification Program (CIP), Minimum Due Diligence (MDD), Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), Local Due Diligence (LDD),Specialized Due Diligence(SpDD) and Product Due Diligence requirements (PDD), FinCen BOC and Screening
- Compare and contrast differences within KYC records , highlight and escalate any discrepancies
- Meet firm wide quality standards
- Strongly engage with Middle office and be part of KYC/AML interactions to complete the case as per the timeline
- Exhibit the highest standards of customer service to our internal and external customers (inclusive of confidentiality)
- Communicating/escalating issues to management when applicable
- Handling and maintenance of confidential client documentation
- Be flexible to work on other migration/remediation projects including Screening resolution or Quality Assurance
- Flexible to work in shifts.
- Comment on trends/behavior relating to account due diligence and activity review
- Ability to comprehend the KYC risk factors and draft the overall risk summary for the client.
- Ability to maintain and publish the metrics to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Graduate Degree
- 4-8 years’ experience in the Financial Services industry with a demonstrated track-record of delivery and/or relevant experience in Compliance, Corporate KYC , AML and Screening
- Strong research, analytical, and comprehension skills with the ability to analyze large amounts of data
- Outstanding client management, partnership building, leadership and direct experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders at one time
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues and senior management
- Candidate must have strong written/verbal communication, leadership, solid high volume processing and analytical skills with the ability to work independently on multiple assignments in a deadline driven, regulatory environment
- Demonstrate cross-line of business knowledge of banking systems and products
- Possess strong computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Able to grasp/learn concepts and procedures quickly
- Must be detailed oriented and analytical
- Flexibility of operating hours to include overtime, holidays, and weekend testing
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict and informed risk taking
- Self-reliance and willingness to “own” problems and creatively find solutions
- Develop an environment of continuous focus on quantifiable productivity and quality
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Sun, 06 Sep 2020 01:52:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!