Job title: Java Trainer
Company: AXCESS CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Job description: RoleResponsibilties:-
- Mentoring the students (potential developers) through Project-Based learning and supporting them to complete the technology base projects on time.
- Help the students to decompose the problem, define the architecture, prepare detailed design and get the application developed within defined timelines.
- Facilitating students to complete their project stories and enable them to perform code uploads on GITHUB/alternate platform after every Lab.
- Help the students to implement Software Engineering practices like Agile, Test Driven Development, Continuous integration, and best coding practices.
- Challenge the students to take up unsolved problems or complex problems and work towards developing solutions.
- Imparting technical education to the students, through structured NIIT curriculum, and through Project-Based Learning.
- Conducting mentoring sessions as per the course/program milestone/learning plan.
- Ensuring fair conduct of appraisals and student performance.
- Accurate and timely updating of student data with records of education delivery.
- Engaging students for peer learning and resolving challenges while achieving their tasks.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Fri, 07 Aug 2020 07:03:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!