Job title: Java – Corporate Bank Technology-AVP
Company: Deutsche Bank
Job description: Job Description:
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Work as part of a delivery team, collaborating with others to understand requirements, analyze and refine stories, design solutions, implement them, test them, and support them in production
- Use BDD techniques, collaborating closely with users, analysts, developers, and other testers. Make sure we are building the right thing
- Write code and write it well. Be proud to call yourself a programmer. Use test driven development, write clean code and refactor constantly. Make sure we are building the thing right
- Define and evolve the architecture of the components you are working on. Contribute to architectural decisions at a department and bank-wide level
- Ensure that the software you build is reliable and easy to support in production. Be prepared to take your turn on call providing 3rd line support when it’s needed
- Ensure that your team can build, test and release software with the short lead times and a minimum of waste. Work to develop and maintain a highly automated Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Help create a culture of learning and continuous improvement within your team and beyond
- Share skills and knowledge in a wide range for topics relating to software deliveryimprovement within your team and beyond
- Deep knowledge of Java, the JVM, Object orientation and SOLID principles
- Experience with developing micro-services (Spring Boot)
- Experience with Kafka message / event stream-procession
- Experience working on Linux Rhel6.x or higher OS
- Experience with Oracle 19c
- Practical experience of test driven development and constant refactoring in continuous integration environment
- Experience working in an agile team, practicing Scrum, Kanban, or XP
You will also have:
- Behavior Driven Development, particularly experience of how it can be used to define requirements in a collaborative manner, ensure that the team builds the right thing and create a system of living documentation
An understanding of functional programming. Architecture and design approaches that support rapid, incremental and interactive delivery, such as Domain Driven Design, CQRS, Event Sourcing and micro services
Good to have:
- Experience with Hadoop (Spark, HBASE, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise search platforms such as Elastic/Solr+
- Experience with Ansible/Playbooks
- Experience with Application performance Management Software such as Splunk preferred
- We are happy to consider those with a wide variety of educational backgrounds and qualifications. Qualifications in computer science, STEM subjects, other numerate disciplines, business and economics are beneficial for the role.
- We also look favorably upon those with equivalent practical experience. This could have be gained in the workplace or in other contexts, such as contributing to open source software or working on personal projects
We also look favourably upon candidates with equivalent practical experience. This could have be gained in the workplace or in other contexts, such as contributing to open source software or working on personal projects.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 03:20:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!