Job title: Infrastructure & Operations, Entry Level
Company: NGA Human Resources
Job description: · 1st Line support, reporting, prioritising, analysing and resolving faults to resolution.
· Escalate faults to 2nd line Support or Management if further assistance is required.
· User account management (AD)
· RSA user management
· Cisco, Avaya and Mitel Iptel infrastructure maintenance
· SNOW User management
· Resolve tickets assigned according to SLA’s and escalation procedures.
· Troubleshoot reported issues and escalate if needed
Diagnose and resolve software application issues accordingly to available procedures and methodology.
Ensure accurate documentation is maintained
· When relevant create SOPs or technical notes.
· Share added value information with direct colleagues
· Proactively keep informed, outside internal trainings, of latest technology trends
Good infrastructure administration skills integrating networking, systems & monitoring solutions, coupled with software & general IT maintenance skills.
You will need to have proven capability of supporting software and application technical problems.
Following is required:
· Windows 2003 experience.
· Network essentials.
· Any prior experience in IT support or inbound support call centre would be an advantage
Ability to communicate fluently in English and Spanish (verbally and written) technical information to all levels.
IT support experience (2 years), with previous skills in supporting applications.
A positive personality and excellent communication skills, both written and oral, are the key attributes as is the willingness to continue to learn
Energetic and friendly, upbeat telephone personality, positive “can-do” attitude
Ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
Team player in an international environment.
A proper internet connection and power backup at home would be perferred as all are currently working from home.
Job date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 01:54:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!