Job title: Individual Consultant – Cluster Co-Ordinator
Company: United Nations Development Programme
Job description: Summary of Key Functions:
The key results have an impact on the success of country programme within specific areas of cooperation. In particular, on poor and marginalized sections of the community and help in reducing poverty.
- Responsible for executing specialist function at block level and generic coordination of field-based activities at cluster level.
- Responsible for Livelihood Promotion in Block/Village through forward and backward linkage support.
- Responsible for organizing and facilitating training on Livelihood at Block/Village level.
- Monitoring the grading, sorting and other primary level of value addition works and thus ensuring quality product.
- Collection of information related to Livelihood: Identification of Beneficiaries, Mapping product Volume and Market Linkage.
- Responsible for supervising role of Community Cadre; providing handholding support and capacity building of cadres.
- Responsible for maintaining data sets: ensure that this data is updated and submitted at regular intervals.
- Coordinate amongst project staff for effective implementation.
- Any other task given by supervisor and CEO, USRLM
PG Degree/diploma in Business Management, Rural Development, Rural Management, Social work, Agriculture and allied/Veterinary Science from a recognized University/Institute
Minimum One year of experience preferably of working with Institution Building and Livelihood sector.
Proficiency in Hindi & English-both speaking and writing
Proficiency in computer skills
Duration of the Work:
The contract will be awarded for one year initially. Working days will be as per the State Government policy. ,
Location: Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Job date: Sat, 05 Sep 2020 07:05:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!