Job title: Indirect Tax Operations – ERP or Tax Engine Implementation Consultant
Job description: Description
Line of Service Tax
Industry/Sector Not Applicable
Specialism Industry Tax Practice
Management Level Manager
Job Description & Summary A career in our Tax Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Strong ERP skills (Either Oracle or SAP)
Configuration related to Tax
Business Process (order-to-cash and procure-to-pay)
Tax Engine Experience (Vertex, Avalara, OneSource, Sovos)
Minimum years experience required
- 7-12 years of experience into ERP implementation (Either SAP or Oracle)
- Preferably from Tax domain or background
Additional application instructions
Ability to identify root cause related to calculation issues in Oracle or SAP
Deep problem solving skills to assist with ideal future state solution for our clients
Ability to create following minimum documentation:
Business Requirements Documents
Test Scenarios and Training Guides
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified) Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel Requirements Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship No
Government Clearance Required Yes
Job Posting End Date November 10, 2020 ,
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 07:52:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!