Job title: IIM Calcutta | Advanced Programme for Marketing Professionals
Job description: Download iimjobs Jobseeker App and get a seamless experience for your job-hunting
IIM Calcutta | Advanced Programme for Marketing Professionals
Step up your Marketing game.
Step up your Marketing game.
- FeeINR 3,00,000 + GST (To be Paid in Installments)
- Work Experience5 – 30 Years
- Duration1 Year
- Delivery MethodBlended- Online
About IIM Calcutta
The Indian Institute of Management Calcutta was established as the first national institute for Post-Graduate studies and Research in Management by the Government of India in November 1961 in collaboration with Alfred P. Sloan School of Management (MIT), the Government of West Bengal, The Ford Foundation and Indian industry. The vision of the Institute is to be an international centre of excellence in all facets of management education.
The sales and marketing function at any organisation forms the back bone of the business. A proper and scientific approach to sales and marketing function not only makes the business viable and efficient but also makes the business reasonably immune to sudden and inevitable environmental changes. APMP is a one-year programme especially designed for sales and marketing professionals to hone their skills in the domain. It helps impart knowledge on both strategic and tactical challenges in sales and marketing of products and services.
Did you know?
● Sales and Marketing Professionals Topped the List of 10 most in-demand jobs in India in 2019 – LiveMint
● In the Manpower Group’s 2019 Talent Shortage Survey, 19% of the surveyed companies said that the most in-demand job role for them included sales and marketing representatives and managers.
● Develop advanced competencies in effective marketing strategy
● Appreciate the complexities posed by the inter-relationship of marketing-mix elements
● Internalize the wider organisational context of marketing and decision-making
● Gain advanced knowledge in the theory and practice of sales & marketing
● Groom the participants for higher roles in sales & marketing
● Improve managerial and leadership capabilities of participants
● Opportunity to be a part of IIM Calcutta, India’s one of the top 10 B-Schools
● Taught by select faculty from IIM Calcutta
● 1 year programme with weekend classes suiting working professionals
● Intensive learning via Interactive Learning platform
● 5 days in-campus sessions at IIM Calcutta
● Peer learning through rich student profile & networking opportunities
● IIM Calcutta Certification and Executive Education Alumni Status
● A popular programme with 11th Batch being launched in 2020
Who should Attend?
● Middle to Senior level executives in the areas of sales/marketing/operations/customer relations/marketing analytics, aiming for increased productivity and growth
● Participants looking for cutting-edge knowledge in both strategic and tactical issues of sales & marketing of products and services (including consumer and institutional markets)
The classes will be conducted once a week.
Each class will be of 3 hours.
Saturday 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.
Desired Candidate Profile
● Graduation (10+2+3/10+2+4/10+2+2 /11+1+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU)
● Candidates with minimum three years Diploma after class XIIth from recognized institutions like AICTE etc./State Govt. bodies, are also eligible
● 50% or higher marks in graduation. Marks for all (3 or 4) years to be included for calculating graduation percentage
● Candidates with less than 50% marks in graduation but more than 50% marks in Post-Graduation (from a recognized university) are also eligible
● Candidates should be working at the time of filling up the application form
● Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of full-time paid experience at the time of application. This should be after the graduation degree/qualifying degree is complete
● Marketing Management Fundamentals
● Marketing Research and Analytics
● Financial Acumen for Sales and Marketing
● Organisational and People Issues in Marketing
● Negotiation Skills for Marketing and Sales
● Consumer Behaviour
● Managing Products, Services and Brands
● B2B Marketing
● Sales and Distribution Management
● Integrated Marketing Communications & Digital & Social Media Marketing
● Marketing Analytics
● Strategic Aspects of Marketing
● Contemporary Issues in Marketing
Learn & Grow
Keep yourself updated with content which can make you job ready.
Thank You for showing interest. The Institute will be contacting you shortly.
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Job date: Fri, 07 Aug 2020 02:49:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!