Job title: Human Resources (HR) Internship in Delhi at iTech Mission Private Limited
Company: iTech Mission Private Limited
Job description: About iTech Mission Private Limited
We are an ISO certified social impact technology lab focused on the design and development of technology tools for the public good. Our team has worked in over 100 countries for international organizations like UNICEF, UNFPA, UNDP, World Bank, UN Women, Save the Children, and World Food Programme.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Managing recruitment, induction, attendance and leave management, retention, team building, and event organizing processes
2. Managing administrative work including files management, office administration, and related tasks
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 7th Oct’20 and 11th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Team building, generalist and good communication skills are must to have
Certificate Letter of recommendation Informal dress code 5 days a week Free snacks & beverages Job offer
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 Lac/annum
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.10000 per month
Job date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 07:48:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!