Job title: Human Resource Intern-Female candidates only
Company: Bee5 Manpower Consulting
Job description: Designation: HR Intern
Reports to: HR Manager
Industry: Medical Devices
Place of Posting: Sonipat (Haryana) 2 KM from Delhi Border
Working Hours: 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)
Job Responsibilities & Duties
1. For Talent Acquisition Intern
- Recruitment, screening, sourcing candidates from various job portals.
- Posting job openings on the portals to increase the pool of candidates.
- Utilize internal database to identify potential candidates.
- Review resumes, cultivate referrals, and pre-screen candidates while moving the interview process forward in a timely manner and develop a pipeline of passive talent
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs.
- To coordinate training needs for betterment & personal growth
- Collect the training topics from the technical heads and the feedback forms
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Taking care of induction and documentation
- Other duties as assigned.
2. For HR Office Intern
- Payroll & compliance management
- Shift Management
- Employee documentation/Personnel files management
- Fun at work activities etc. (Must know Illustrator & Photoshop)
Administration, communication skills, admin activities Recruitment, Sourcing, Screening, Communication Skills, Written Communication, personnel files, Time management, payroll, shift management, fun at work, documentation.
Required Candidate profile
Desired Education, Skills & Competencies:
- Graduate/Post Graduate in HR or related specialization with very good knowledge of MS Office & good at preparing presentations.
- Should be adept in using various recruitment related tools
- Should be a go-getter and problem solver
- Should be able to unlearn things from the past and learn new things
- Excellent communication and written skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Familiar with Market Trends & labour laws
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
Administration, communication skills, admin activities Recruitment, Sourcing, Screening, Communication Skills, Written Communication, personnel files, Time management, payroll, shift management, fun at work, documentation. ,
Expected salary: Rs.100000 per year
Location: Sonipat, Haryana
Job date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 07:39:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!