Job title: High School Chemistry Teacher – CBSE
Job description: Job Description
- M.Sc in Chemistry with B. Ed. degree is must.
- 2+ Years Experience in CBSE School
- 1) Prepare test solutions, compounds, and reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct test.
- 2) Analyze organic and inorganic compounds to determine chemical and physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, and reactions, utilizing chromatography, spectroscopy, and spectrophotometry techniques.
- Teach chemistry subjects to assigned classes.
- Monitor each student’s academic performance and provide feedbacks for improvements.
- Develop positive learning environments for students.
- Supervise and motivate students to achieve academic goals.
- Participate in parents teachers meetings and communicate parents about student’s progress.
- Develop instructional plans and learning materials for students.
- Coordinate with school management to develop or revise curriculum plan.
- Attend educational trainings and workshops for professional growth.
- Maintain student progress reports according to school policies.
- Maintain the classroom safe and clean.
- Assist students in proper usage of school equipment and materials.
- Attend staff meetings and conferences as needed.
About Company AcadsHR is a leading HR and Recruiting Consulting company for Educational Institutions in India and abroad. We connect valuable candidates to the right institution with our innovative technology platform across different region.
Our main motto is to “Connect Academicians and Academies”. We ensure data protection, which is utmost important for any individual, with high confidentiality.
We DO NOT charge any placement fee from the candidates.
We have mainly three services for any institutions:
a. Job Posts
b. Smart Search
c. HR Services
To know more about us, please write to us at
Expected salary: Rs.30000 per month
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 07:10:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!