Job title: Graphic Design Internship in Vashi Navi Mumbai at Agni Ayurvedic Village
Company: Agni Ayurvedic Village
Job description: About Agni Ayurvedic Village
Agni from Ayurvedic Village is the largest Ayurvedic wellness destination in Maharashtra. For the last 16 years, Ayurvedic Village has been serving the global community with its authentic Ayurveda practices and enhancing positivity in every individual. It is nestled in a luxurious setting with top-of-the-line treatment. This has earned us a worldwide reputation for our effective special treatments. The core focus of our therapies is in the treatment of various illnesses, as well as maintaining good health in the long term. All the treatments take place under the supervision of qualified doctors and well-trained therapists in hygienically maintained environments. Our herbal garden has a variety of medicinal plants and herbs that provide as ingredients for ayurvedic medicines made at the center as well as in-house preparations for treatments.
About the internship
A creative designer is responsible for creating and maintaining the look and feel’ of a line of products and brand presence in the many digital and social networking venues available on the internet.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and internet websites
2. Work on hands-on designing within social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
3. Use great web etiquette to ensure the right message is delivered through the right channels without offending or annoying anyone
4. Help make design choices (e.g., fonts and colors) for all the content the company will use
Adobe Photoshop CorelDRAW Adobe Illustrator UI & UX Design
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 24th Aug’20 and 28th Sep’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Vashi Navi Mumbai
5. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Good spoken and written communication skills
Certificate Letter of recommendation Informal dress code
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.5000 – 10000 per month
Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 23:30:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!