Job title: Global Project Manager – Scientific Recruitment & Retention Programmes (SRR)
Company: Novo Nordisk
Job description: Does your motivation come from challenges and working in a dynamic environment? Is your ambition to create visible results? Are you enthusiastic about understanding the business and bringing attention to key business challenges across cultures? Then we might have the right position for you. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who is excited about joining a growing team working in an international environment.
About the department:
Global Medical Affairs, Bangalore (GMA-BLR) is an extension of the Global Medical Affairs team in Headquarters (HQ) in Denmark, is based out of Global Service Centre (GSC), Bangalore, India. The team consists of highly motivated medical advisors, project managers and publication manager supporting HQ, regions and affiliates across the world.
As Project Manager you will work closely with a team of Global Project Managers working in the HQ and BLR office. Our team develops and implements initiatives to ensure successful recruitment and retention of patients in our most important clinical trials. We call it Scientific Recruitment & Retention Programmes (SRR).
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Liaise with our affiliates on implementation of SRR in the trial-participating countries and ensure motivation is high
- Develop and implement (scientific or other) educational materials
- Communicate & align with both internal and external stakeholders
- Manage internal communication channels, e.g. Sharepoint and training sessions on Teams
- Budget and contract management and administration of SRR materials
The right candidate for this position would possess below mentioned requirements:
- Educational qualification: Business, communication or Science degree combined with min 4 years work experience from the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in both global and local roles.
- You have strong project and change management skills as well as a high level of proficiency in verbal and written English
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated editorial skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- You have experience/a track record with planning, driving and implementing projects successfully across organisational functions
- You are self-motivated with a strong personal drive to move things forward for yourself and the team and not afraid of challenging status quo
- You are able to work independently
- You are able to work on multiple tasks in parallel and cope well under time pressure while maintaining your good sense of humour
- You are able to travel internationally (approximately 10%)
You are a team player comfortable working in a dynamic environment and have excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of successful collaboration and influencing multidisciplinary stakeholders from multiple countries, even remotely.
You have personal drive and are enthusiastic, energetic and confident. You thrive in developing new solutions to the challenges we meet to work smarter. You will take part in key activities both on a global as well as a local level; hence you should expect up to 20 travel days a year.
Working at Novo Nordisk
In Novo Nordisk, you will be met with trust, interesting challenges and rich opportunity for personal and professional growth. You will be investing your unique skills in an environment focused around a competent sharing of knowledge, and where your talent and experience is valued. We are proud to use our dedication and our capabilities to make a difference for millions of people around the world.
For further information, please contact Lavanya at [email protected]
5th August 2020.
Millions rely on us
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronical diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 01 Aug 2020 07:19:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!