Job title: Fraud Supervisor
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
Our Fraud Team ensures our customers receive the best fraud detection and protection in the industry. This team is comprised of four major business functions:
- Fraud Plastics, which handles all credit card and debit card transactions
- Retail Fraud Prevention, which handles fraud decisioning based upon tool utilization and analysis for Electronic Money Movement, Deposit/Check Review, New Account Screening, Kite, Inclearing, and Fraud Hotline
- Card Disputes & Recovery is responsible for processing and resolving customer claims and inquires related to non-fraud and fraud-related transactions on Chase credit cards
- Retail Customer Claims assists customers with electronic/check fraudulent and merchant dispute transactions on Debit Card, ATM, ACH, Checks, and Chase Online for consumer and business accounts for all lines of business. The function decisions claims for payment or denial according to federally regulated guidelines
We’re looking for individuals with a passion for managing a team and the following skills:
- Develop and lead team of Specialists
- Lead by example and coach on key behaviors to drive results
- Responsible for performance management
- Select and retain talent
- Identify ways to support inclusion and diversity
- Resolve employee and escalated customer problems and inquires
- Operates with urgency and meet deadlines
- Communicate both verbally and written
- Ability to influence internal and external business partners
- Relationship management
Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to delegate tasks
- Conflict resolution skills
- Prioritize diverse workloads
- Participates in execution of strategy
- Specialized functional or technical knowledge that allows for independent thought and action on important department activities
- Required to abide by all applicable regulatory and department practices and procedures
- Drive risk and control initiatives
- Experience with multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools
- Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools
Work schedules vary and could include a schedule that includes working in the evening and on the weekend.
Our team members are dynamic. They seek opportunities to take initiative, adjust quickly to change, have a positive attitude, and take responsibility for results. They’re able to deliver a great customer experience, even when handling challenging situations by offering customers alternative solutions and enhanced products.
- Minimum of two years management experience strongly preferred
- Must be willing to work in an environment that requires phone-based customer interaction
- Advanced proficiency with computer functions with MS Office Suite strongly preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview powered by HireVue. Please allot 15-20 minutes for this step.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team:
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients’ needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sun, 06 Sep 2020 01:22:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!