Job title: EY – Consultant/Senior Consultant – Government Advisory
Job description: The opportunity :
The objective of our Government and Public sector is to provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their consulting landscape. Our solutions can be used by our clients to build confidence and trust with their customers, the overall market and when required by regulation or contract. You will be responsible for Financial modelling, Consulting and developmental advisory, Data analysis, Feasibility study and Detailed Project Report preparation.
We are planning to hire MBA of 3-8 years of experience (post qualification) on urgent basis preferably in government sector for one of our going project in Chandigarh.
Work Location : Chandigarh
The details job description is as under :
1. The desired candidates must have prior experience as member of PMU in Government project
2. Experience of leading projects in industrial/MSME cluster developments or projects focused towards enhancing MSME competitiveness
3. Experience in economic analysis, financial modelling and public advocacy, with min 2 years in government advisory
4. Excellent report writing skills and presentation skills
5. Experience in supply chain management and enhancing competitiveness of industries
6. Candidate must possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
What we look for :
We are looking for passionate leaders with strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the risk industry. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve their full potential, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers :
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
About EY :
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Job date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 05:28:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!