Job title: Executive – Legal amp Compliance
Job description: What this job involves- We are looking for a highly coordinated professional to support the legal & compliance function for Savills India.
The major responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and support Legal & Compliance Head in advising the management on the various contracts, legal & secretarial matters
- Providing legal support to all functions
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with various labour laws as may be applicable
- Assisting the Legal & Compliance head in conducting statutory compliance audit
- Should be capable of handling litigation related matters for labour courts and coordinating with external consultants
- Should have basic knowledge of drafting and vetting of contracts
- Should have had exposure in labour compliance management
- Should possess good communication skills
To apply one must have:
- At least 1 to 2 years of proven experience in the Legal & Compliance vertical with a corporation.
- Minimum Qualification – LLB (preferred if Company Secretary as well)
- Analytical thinking
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Legal Research Executive
Number of Vacancy
About ADI HR & Consulting
Adi HR & Consulting is one of the most credible placement agencies in the industry. We are involved in offering the services of a placement consultant. Our company is located in Kolkata (West Bengal, India) and serves companies & job seekers. Our company functions under the supervision of Mr. Aditya Acharya. He established the company in 2019 with the aim of ensuring that we, our employees and associates all behave with a real sense of integrity, professionalism, and enthusiasm, ensuring confidentiality and service excellence. We serve our clients businesses by submitting only suitably qualified candidates, reducing the cost to the employer in human and business terms. We provide the finest placement solutions at market leading prices. We offer our services to candidates looking for a job opportunity and corporate searching for staffing solutions.
Register as a Job Seeker
I agree to the
Career Insights For Your Growth
IT Industry in India has undergone a major change in the past few years. It has contributed significantly to the Indian economy. In other words, it can be said that …
When it comes to your career, you need to make sure that you are aware of what positions you might be able to hold. One of them is the business development executive…
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t…
Apply for Job
Email Id or mobile number Next
Apply for Job
Remember me Login
Apply for Job
Incorrect OTP / Password
Set New Password Submit
Apply for Job
Enter OTP Login
Mobile no Already Exists
Multiple Accounts Found!
We have found multiple accounts registered with the same mobile number. Choose the original account or register as new
- Current Location
- Current City
STAY AWAY FROM FRAUD AGENTS WHO ASK MONEY FOR JOB!
PlacementIndia.Com does not take responsibility for payments made to any third-party promising job opportunity. All and Applied.
All the best! – Your application is successfully sent
Want To Speed-Up Your Job Search?
Highlight Your Profile
Job seekers with premium profile get highlighted at the top when companies perform candidate search
Details Shared With Recruiters Via SMS
The details of premium members are instantly shared with Recruiters via SMS when they post a Job matching your Skills & Preference
Constant Customer Care Support
Premium job seekers get complete support of our customer care team to help them avail maximum benefits
Higher Boosting On Resume Search
Premium job seekers enjoy higher visibility and top ranking among recruiters on resume search
Expected salary: Rs.500000 – 600000 per year
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Sat, 05 Sep 2020 05:13:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!