Job title: Executive Assistant
Job description: About this role:
We’re hiring a EA to India Head for our client into Russian Railways, to join their growing team. This is a 1 year and extendable contractual position in Delhi
- Management of all facts of contract development from vendor development, coordinating T&C of contracts to executing and resolving conflicts;
- Initiation and control of all payments to service providers and purchases in 1C: Enterprise (Russian accounting software);
- Acting as a communication channel between the parent company, Russian sister companies and Indian companies;
- Book keeping;
- Keeping daily track record of all expenditures, payment deadlines, documentation compliance, etc.;
- Maintenance of MIS reports (credit balances) for chartered accountants and auditor’s perusal;
- Technical translations – on request;
- All administrative and back-end office operations and documentation;
- Handling the routine correspondence and documentation;
- Handling confidential and sensitive materials;
- Assisting India Head in performing the daily office routines.
- Most importantly, she/he should be a team player!
What you need to bring:
- Willingness to work in compliance with Russian and Indian standards;
- Excellent knowledge of Russian, English and Hindi (spoken and written);
- Good proficiency in MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-Power Point;
- High standards of professionalism as you will be working closely with government authorities and corporate;
- Strong communication, organizational and time management and leadership skills.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Location: New Delhi
Job date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 22:54:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!