Job title: Executive Assistance Internship in Delhi at Sun Sea International
Company: Sun Sea International
Job description: About Sun Sea International
Sun Sea International has an experience of 35 years in the industry. We are now expanding to PAN India and abroad with our franchise model and associates in the field of jewelry, astrology, gemstones, and allied sciences. We will be going strong on a pan-India basis within one year and want you to be a part of the journey.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
CANDIDATES WHO CAN COMMUTE TO KAROL BAGH, NEW DELHI ONLY APPLY
1. Managing workflow WITH CEO
2. Communicating with all teams of the organisation
3. Integrating all reports together in CRM
4. Representing company in forward communications
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 27th Aug’20 and 1st Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Informal dress code Job offer
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 3 Lac/annum
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.5000 – 7000 per month
Job date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 04:52:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!