Job title: Event Management part time job/internship at Bangalore in CBS Innovations
Company: CBS Innovations
Job description: About CBS Innovations
We are a team outing organizer for the different locations across Bangalore and Karnataka. We undertake the following activities during our internship – REDS NGO fundraising, adventure camps, nature camps, one-day trips, etc.
About part time job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handle your own team and build your own team should be your skills
2. Travel on the weekend and to our outdoor event location, current activities will be weekend farming events due to COVID 19
3. Perform promotional activities for the Survival Camp events for this COVID 19 era
4. Partner with event management companies and hypermarket for the organic farming land franchisee
5. Promote COVID 19 safety equipment to our partners
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 19th Aug’20 and 23rd Sep’20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate Flexible work hours
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.8000 – 10000 per month
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 23:31:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!