Job title: Engineer/ Sr Engineer – CAD/ Engineer Support
Job description: Job Objectives:
- Work in coordination with TL and Projects Engineers for assignments on modeling and drafting to maintain desired quality levels.
- Engineer CAD reports functionally to Manager Engineering Services ASCO FLMC at Emerson Innovation Center- Pune.
- Person will be handling all Engineering Change Requests/Notifications independently.
- Work on selected design projects as a member. Provide backup support as needed for other
- Prepare assembly design layouts with complete GD&T, analysis of fits and clearances.
- Performing Tolerance studies (stack-up)
- Develop 3D solid models and assemblies of design components.
- Provide necessary drawings/3D models required from concept through production.
- Provide drawing packages including details, assemblies, layouts, and BOM structures.
- Interact with other design team members to meet and optimize product design requirements.
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required. Capable of handling multiple projects.
- Adherence to quality process.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering with 6 years of relevant experience or Degree in Mechanical desired with relevant exposure to design environment @3-4 years
- Software skills: Creo (Expert level), ACAD or DraftSight, Aware of PDMLink Practices
- Knowledge of Strong modelling and drafting practices
- Good Knowledge of Solenoid Valves, Cylinders and FRLs will be added advantage
- Good analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working.
- Working knowledge of GD&T and International Standards preferred.
- Good drawing reading and understanding abilities,
- Respect company’s values and ethics
- A willingness to learn is critical.
- Good communication skills are desirable.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values-integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation-inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 22:27:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!