Job title: End User Testing Analyst 3
Company: Wells Fargo
Job description: About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations
Consumer and Small Business Banking is at the center of our efforts to rebuild trust and transform the way we serve our customers and clients. The Consumer and Small Business Banking organization is focused on innovating and transforming our business with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose through a broad suite of financial products and services. While we are pleased to be an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas, including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending, our primary goal is delivering for our customers.
About the Role
As part of the centralization of Payment UAT testing strategy, a payment UAT COE is being created at Wells Fargo India & Philippines. The potential candidates are required to have functional knowledge of payment Operations, in-depth understanding of the payment products along with hands-on experience of payments UAT, NRT & SIT in their current or previous roles
The successful candidate will be a functional expert having worked in Payment Operations. Key responsibility:
- Testing Execution
- Creation of test strategy, test plans, test scripts, script execution for payments apps
- Participating in BRD and FSD reviews.
- Provide status reporting, defect triage, test summary, testing traceability.
- Agile testing responsibilities include: grooming sessions, sprint planning and participation, daily SCRUM calls.
- He/she will partner with the Line of Business, Risk/Compliance, and technology partners across Operations
- Overall 5 years of experience in the Banking industry
- 3+ years of in depth knowledge of Payment Operations, Investigation, wire transfers, ACH payments, Real time payments
- Knowledge and understanding of test plans, test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and expected results
- Experience using GMTS, MTS and Wire Transfer application
- Experience in User Acceptance development & implementation
- Knowledge and understanding of business tools and processes
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Specific knowledge of the following applications, products along with UAT/NRT/SIT for these products : ACI Worldwide projects (MTS), Volante Products (VolPay/EPE, Message Gateway) PEGA/Smart Investigate, SWIFT (MT messages, gateway, FIN, ISO, etc.), Straight Through Processing (STP), Risk Control System (RCS), RGW, Dodd-Frank, Voice Response Unit (VRU), Content Manager.
Market Skills and Certifications
Business Information Mgmt
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Job date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 04:58:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!