Job title: Director – Global Product Support
Job description: This Role will support all Uniphore projects related to the Conversation Service Automation. Candidates should have prior experience as an architect in a contact center environment and have deep technical understanding of contact center functionality. Responsibilities will include architecting call center solutions in coordination with customer call center IT Operations and contact center OEMs to design and drive the implementations.
· Timeliness and quality of implementation projects
· Customer satisfaction
· Cost optimization
· Monthly recurring revenue
· People excellence
· Service KPI
· Collaborate with various teams to drive initiatives to enhance customer’s experience.
· Focus on customer satisfaction, technical proficiency, timeliness of delivery and understanding customer needs around speed, quality, and value.
· Drive integration projects for on-going and future technical and business goals in close collaboration with operations team, product engineering, IT vendor and infrastructure teams and other teams.
· Plan, execute and manage service offerings and corresponding team build out.
· Develop re-usable artifacts, assets, best practices, thought leadership and Point of views related to contact center solution in terms of product implementation and support services:
a. Technical white papers
b. Technical proposals
c. Cost proposals and budgetary estimates
· Enabling customer success through a superior customer service experience.
· Be capable of driving large contact center projects from a product operations and support perspective.
· Perform periodical audits & contribute to process improvements.
· Monitor and report SLA adherence, resource utilizations and system efficiency and take necessary action to ensure high operational standards are achieved.
· Provide directions to team on technical, deployment procedures, operational process & communication areas.
· Govern release management and change management.
· Influence technical direction and decision making with internal clients in order to enable the delivery of quality for contact center solutions
· Prepare business continuity plan from delivery and maintenance perspective.
· Keep abreast with the latest developments and advances in the Support Operations to ensure the adoption of best practices and innovative solutions.
People and Organisation:
· Coordinate with Line Managers to recruit and maintain talented Associates.
· Monitor and appraise the performance of Implementation Engineers and Support Specialists on a periodic basis using key metrics.
· Ensure that every project team is giving its best outputs and recommending any needed actions to improve performance.
· Ensure team members develop their professional skills through active participation in relevant events, training, mentoring and communities.
· Minimum 13 + years of experience in IT related role
· Has experience in leading global support teams
· Has experience in leading implementation projects
· Has experience on Cloud solutions and On-premise deployment
· Experience in Contact Center technologies
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, facilitation and presentation skills
· Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders (senior executives, operations, customer service & partners)
· Manage, mentor, coach and train junior staff on an ongoing basis
· Understanding and working knowledge of customer service domain, architecture and contact center platforms, tools and technologies (Cisco, Genesys, Avaya, NICE, Nuance etc.)
· Require strong analytical skills, methodical thinking, and ability to define problems and frame solutions.
· Have good experience in product implementation, support operations, automation and monitoring tools.
· Visualize, plan and building large-scale solutions, which integrate smoothly in cloud and hybrid operating models for supporting Cloud platform.
· Must have hands on experience in software deployment procedures and processes.
· Must have good hands on experience on audit and quality monitoring process.
· Experience is cost and budgeting process.
· Experience in driving business requirements workshops.
· Proficiency with PowerPoint, Word and Excel
· Ability to organize, prioritize and manage personal and teams work.
· Excellent communication, presentation (both oral and written) and influencing skills.
· Ability to work as team player in a technology driven environment.
Hands on technical skills in:
Advance working knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating System.
Virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper – V).
Docker and Docker containers
Postgres SQL, Mongo DB, Kafka, Redis.
Information & system security including cloud access controls and monitoring.
Server optimization, vulnerability assessment, storage configuration and management.
Product deployment including 3rd party components.
Automation experience and related tools such as Ansible, Jenkins.
SQL and database administration including backup, restore and management.
Cloud platforms – AWS, Azure and related container platforms Docker, Kubernetes.
Monitoring tools – CloudWatch, SolarWinds
Product support activities of L2 and ticket triaging.
Experience of Contact Center systems such as Contact Routing and CTI, Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Call Recording, Workforce Management and Quality Assurance for multi-channel contact management of voice, email, chat, SMS messaging, etc.
· Deep understanding of customer service methodologies and best practices for a service organization, focusing on call centers/contact centre key metrics
Information Technology Infrastructure experience ( Server / Database infrastructure)
Uniphore is a global Conversational AI technology company with offices in the U.S., India and Singapore. Uniphore believes the future of customer service is every voice being truly heard. The Company’s vision is to bridge the gap between people and machines through voice. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing a platform of Conversational Analytics, Conversational Assistant and Conversational Security that changes the way enterprises engage their consumers, build loyalty and realize efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 03:33:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!