Job title: Digital Marketing Internship in Mumbai at Clay Botik
Company: Clay Botik
Job description: About Clay Botik
We are pottery and ceramics studio based out of Jaipur, Rajasthan. We are into manufacturing of designer functional wear.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
2. Plan and manage our social media platforms
3. Manage organization’s website
4. Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites
5. Promote company’s product and services in the digital space
6. Create and execute SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns
7. Upload company products on different platforms
Google Analytics Google AdWords Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 17th Sep’20 and 22nd Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.5000 per month
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 06:30:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!