Job title: Customer Support Specialist (Bengali/Urdu speaking)
Company: Coda Payments
Job description: What do we do
Coda Payments (https://www.codapay.com/) helps Google, Tencent, and other leading digital content providers monetise their products in places where credit and debit cards aren’t widely used. We establish partnerships with a wide range of alternative payment channel operators who make it possible for customers to pay in other ways: paying cash at retail, using a mobile wallet, making a bank transfer, or redeeming a prepaid card.
Coda also allows publishers to accept payments through these various methods on their own website or at our gaming e-commerce site – codashop.com.
What it is like to be in our team
Life at Coda is fast-paced: our instinct is to bite off a bit more than we can chew, so we’re always busy. As a rapidly growing startup, we’re always ready to keep up and adapt to changes quickly; when we go fast, we have shorter time to react.
We’re always impatient and we don’t wait for things to happen; we hustle to make them happen. If you’re someone who is tired of waiting for your ideas to be heard; someone who is hungry to contribute more; someone who derives more satisfaction from team wins rather than from individuals ones; and someone who values integrity rather than cutting corners – you will fit perfectly into the Coda team!
CodaPay is a service-oriented company, and our customer support team is our key interface with customers, so your role is extremely important for us and the customers.
- Ensure that our customers have a great experience using our service by responding to their questions via phone, SMS, e-mail, Facebook, CRM, and any other way that customers might think of to get in touch with us.
- Liaise with our mobile operator, Merchants and other partners as required to help quickly resolve any problems that customers have using our service.
- Assist to conduct and carry out transaction tests to identify any potential issues of payment channels.
- At least 3 years experience in customer-focused role (service, hospitality, call centre, etc.)
- Positive personality and attitude
- Flexible to changes and has sense of urgency
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Time management skills
- Prior experience in leading a team will be a big plus
- Fluent in English, Hindi, and Bengali
If you’re looking for a rapid-growth environment and great teams to work with, you should apply now!
We’re sorry to inform that only the shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants that go into our system, hence if you do not get a reply from us – don’t give up on us just yet!
We encourage you to also check out our career site at https://codapayments.bamboohr.com/jobs/ – we may have other suitable openings for you!
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 06:48:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!