Job title: Customer Success Representative
Job description: Why You’ll Love Quark Software:
At Quark, we’re on a mission to transform how our customers create, manage, publish and deliver content. No matter the channel or format – web, tablet, mobile, print – with 35 years of success and unparalleled technology, our employees are making this vision reality. As a result, leaders in industries such as finance, manufacturing, energy, and government can reduce costs, save time, improve consistency and make their content brilliant.
Our customers and employees are the heartbeat of everything we do. Employee development and training is part of our DNA so you can look forward to growth and a defined career path. We’re committed to the health and happiness of our employees and offer a comprehensive and generous benefit package that is effective on your first day of employment.
What You’ll Do:
Quark is looking for someone who thinks of our customers first, communicates confidently and can represent our brand. Someone who can be the best in the world at what we do and be passionate about customer success and willing to go above and beyond to offer an awesome experience for our brands.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with customers and make them successful.
- Track all customer requests and trending product issues and take the lead on responding to all tickets.
- To work with all customers assigned to ensure they are 100 percent of all products purchased are deployed and are actively using the products.
- To proactively Perform outreach via call and email to migrate all customers to the latest release and version.
- To work closely with the inside sales/ field sales team to help them land and expand revenue on existing accounts.
- To explore new key contacts within accounts’ and schedule meetings with sales team for land and expand activity.
- To update sales force with the latest customer contacts and account information, product and environments.
- Work with sales and sales accounting to properly bill customers each month based on work performed.
- Respond to all support tickets same day, and frequent updates till closed tickets.
- Prepare and provide support trackers, customer issues tracker, deployment and on-boarding plans and customer requirements documents.
- Understand customers’ goals, train customers, and help them create a plan to accomplish goals.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of our ever-evolving product, speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs, and proactively share best practices.
- Help customers with their requests, emails, and calls in our support system (Intercom), and coordinate with the development team on support cases.
- Gather, input and analyse customer account data from a variety of sources to help us better understand our customers’ use of the platform.
- You will have total mastery of our product, helping users wherever they need it.
- Establish performance metrics and seek continuous improvement; own all bulk communication with our customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with Development, Product and Marketing to improve the product experience.
- Create documentation as well as incorporate new functionality best practices.
- Create short customer training videos, write help centre.
What we’re looking for:
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- At least two years of previous experience in Customer Success role in a SaaS Product.
- Able to approach success from the customer’s point of view.
- Exceptional organisation skill; you’re used to working with multiple systems and juggling multiple priorities.
- Problem-solving ability; you know when something is urgent when to pick up the phone, when you can fix something and when and how to ask for help.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisation, and time management skills.
- Must be familiar with Sales force, & Microsoft Excel.
Quark’s mission is to transform the way our customers create and communicate their business-critical content. No matter the channel or format – web, tablet, mobile, print – with 35 years of success and unparalleled technology, leaders in industries such as finance, manufacturing, energy, and government are transforming their content experiences, saving time and improve consistency to make their content brilliant.
Quark is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Quark offers a creative and informal culture with all the exciting challenges and rewards of working for a dynamic, international company. We pride ourselves on our high performing teams, visionary leadership, continuous learning and collaborative environment where everyone is measured on and shares in success. We’re committed to the health and happiness of our employees and offer a comprehensive and generous benefit package that is effective on your first day of employment.
Location: Mohali, Punjab
Job date: Sat, 03 Oct 2020 07:23:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!