Job title: CTBC Bank – Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking (3-8 yrs)
Job description: Company overview:
– CTBC Bank is a leading financial services group in Asia and is Ranked #1 most valuable brand in Taiwan’s financial industry. The Bank was named the Best Retail Bank in Asia Pacific for 2019 by the Asian Banker. CTBC Bank has a high credit rating of – A- / – A- / – A2- by S&P/ Fitch / Moody’s and has comprehensive overseas network with over 260 service outlets in 14 countries. The Bank has been actively expanding into overseas markets and focuses on building a complete cross-border financial service platform. The Indian operations benefit from a strong product franchise and legacy of CTBC Group, which was founded in 1966.
– CTBC Bank India is licensed by the Reserve Bank of India to carry on banking business as a Scheduled Commercial Bank. Having been present in India for the last 24 years, CTBC Bank is one of the multinational banks in India and operates through its two branches viz. New Delhi and Sriperumbudur, Chennai. The Bank mainly provides banking services to corporate customers through a bouquet of products comprising wholesale lending and deposits, trade finance solutions, cross-border businesses, among others. The Bank is also licensed as an Authorised Dealer Category 1 bank by the Reserve Bank of India and can provide foreign currency products and services, as per regulations, to its customers.
– In addition to its 152 branches nationwide, CTBC Bank has the most extensive international presence of any Taiwanese bank, with 116 overseas branches across 14 countries and regions. Having purchased a subsidiary, The Tokyo Star Bank, in Japan and having established CTBC Bank subsidiaries in the U.S., Canada, the Philippines, and Indonesia, the Bank has laid a strong foundation for regional business, providing international enterprises with comprehensive transnational financial services. Furthermore, in support of the Taiwanese government’s New Southbound Policy, the Bank has proactively expanded its South and Southeast Asian business in recent years by leveraging its existing branches in Vietnam, India, and Singapore.
Main Scope of Duties and Responsibilities:
– Source new clients in Mid/Large corporate segment, analyze financial data of the prospective clients (hence balance sheet analysis, ratio analysis, CMA preparation etc) and then put up the proposal to the sanctioning authority would be tested.
– Adding good quality new customers to the Bank to grow both asset and liabilities
– Sourcing deals in cross boarder financing, ECB off shore financing space.
– Meeting business targets both by volume and revenue and customer number
– Handling end-to-end activities from acquisition to analysis to presentation of new business cases, get them approved from Credit/risk/compliance and seamless drawdown
– Complete knowledge of all asset and liability products of the Bank from corporate bank perspective. Special understanding of Trade services related products.
– Maintaining relationship with existing customers and newly acquired customers to ensure painless transaction processing
– Inter-department coordination to ensure your customer gets best services at all times
– Negotiating best deal for the Bank keeping in mind customer interest as well
Posting location: New Delhi, India
Required skills :
– Require enthusiastic Bankers with 3-8 years of exposure large corporate credit and marketing, origination and relationship management, experience in ECB market off shore/cross boarder financing products.
– Good Personality with very good communication skills required. Preferably from large private sector banks or foreign banks
-Good Negotiation skills, customer service, communication, business focus, interpersonal/interdepartmental relationship etc.
– Following up for all pending issues and audit issues with customers, dealing with local legal team and operations team etc.
– Taking complete ownership of customers in portfolio as well as back up for customers of other teams.
Compensation: Best compensation for deserving candidates
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Location: New Delhi
Job date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 00:38:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!