Job title: Credgenics – Collections Manager
Job description: Credgenics- is India’s first of its kind debt resolution platform founded by IIT Delhi Alumni and eminent lawyers backed by credible investors. Credgenics assist financial institutions, NBFCs & Digital lending firms for the speedy and expedited recovery of dues and help them increase their overall recovery rate and reduce legal costs. The platform delivers customised strategies which helps creditors efficiently improve their NPA, geographic reach and customer on-boarding.
Credgenics provides an end to end Collections based SaaS platform with integration of legal workflow. Platform uses Automation Intelligence to automate all the timely communications & legal letters in vernacular languages via all modes (SMS/Emails/IVR Calls/Physical) and gives you a very easy to use management tool to track all the on-field and off-field collection and legal activities along with time stamp
– Setting up and managing tele-calling people/agencies and meeting the Target on Cost of Collections.
– Managing the NPA along with managing the cost of collection
– Responsible for controlling the roll rates and recovery of overdues from the delinquent pool & controlling bucket wise delinquencies for a particular zone
– Soft collection calling and reminder calling for emi payment to customers informing about the due date, payment due and mode of payment available for payment-
– Ensuring legal guidelines are complied for entire collection structure in letter and sprits.
– Ensure that the collection executives adhere to the legal guidelines provided by the law in force.
– Ensure adherence to the Code of Conduct. – Continuously monitoring collection agencies and collection executives to identify fraudulent practices and ensure that no loss is incurred due to such activities.
– Keeping the write off percent within risk pricing.
– Control portfolio in terms of bucket flows. Handle customer issues escalations.
– Feedback on credit policy based on market conditions.
– Approve waivers on PI as per delegation matrix.
– Manage and put support mechanism for legal / police issues. – Ensuring audit queries are complied with, ensuring corrective and preventive action.
– Liaising with the partners for reconciliation and for collection of cash/cheque from the customer-
– Liaising with the partners for getting overdue details, bounce details and mandate reject details on a timely manner
– Candidate with graduate/MBA- Ability and willingness to learn the process and digital orientation- Ability to manage a large pool of customers-
– Ability to execute the collection strategy with speed
– Understanding of consumer lending and collection process
– Expertise in call centre management and collection agency management
– Ability to manage SLA so that organization can provide superior service to the customer
– Ideal Candidate :- The candidate should be handling the managerial role in 5 NBFC’s or Banks in collection
– The candidate should have a team management role.
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Job date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 05:43:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!