Job title: Course/Curriculum Dev 3-Training
Job description: Develops courseware to support new and existing products, often though not exclusively in conjunction with Product Division.
Coordinate and evaluate development contributions from other courseware development team members. Develop certification questions for use in the Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) exams. Solicit & incorporate feedback from reviews and training events. Deliver training at train-the-trainer and pilot events.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Bachelor*s Degree in Computer Science or Instructional Design. Four years adult education experience (as teacher or curriculum developer). Seven years technical or professional experience using Oracle products or related software. Strong SQL and PL/SQL knowledge and experience. Knowledge of XML, Java, and J2EE technologies. Experience with Oracle9i Database administration. Knowledge of Oracle9i Application server.
– Creates and provides training on FSGBU insurance products to customers, partners and internally (business and tech users)
– Health, Life and Annuity insurance domain knowledge
– Experienced presenter and trainer, enjoys knowledge transfer / learning and being in front of an audience
– Capable of configuring complex ERP applications, to provide hands-on training with thorough knowledge
– Focusing on functional knowledge and capable of understanding how business requirements are reflected in configuration choices
– Very strong communication skills, both orally and written
– Organizational skills, capable of planning curriculum creation and class organization
– Basic understanding of technical topics such as Java/Groovy coding, virtual machines and API’s
– Drive to understand and research the business domain
– Coaching partners in setting up their own training practice
– Hosting configuration workshops, as follow up training
– Capable of assessing different audiences and their needs
Primary skills description
In cooperation with product management, presales and consulting you will be responsible for getting implementation partners, prospects and customers trained on Oracle Insurance products. This means creating and maintaining a standard training curriculum, providing standardized training, hosting workshops for ad-hoc free / free format training and getting partners and customers to a level that they can continue their learning individually. The role is therefore dual, creating and providing standardized training designed for scaling (automated or recorded is an option). And custom workshops, aimed at relation building and demonstrating that Oracle Insurance is capable to capture specific customer and partner use cases.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for creating curriculum to train users on applications aimed at solving complex business problems. This training is provided to persons in different kinds of roles, from operational users and consultants to sales and management. You will work as part of the product management team and in conjunction with the development and consulting team in creating the curriculum. You will create presentations on applications, functionalities and business cases and you will configure the application to create hands-on training exercises and instruction material. May work with cross-functional linked teams to help partners and customers with business issues. Work is non-routine and functionally complex, involving the application of advanced functional/business skills in area of specialization. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Job duties are varied and complex; independent judgment needed. Prefer 5 years relevant experience.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 23:30:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!