Job title: Counselor
Company: NCR Eduservices Pvt. Ltd.
Job description: Roles Responsibilities: * Responsible for Counseling from Grades VI XII.
- Interacting with Parents.
- Develop the Career Counselling for the school ensure the proper setup in the schools.
- Helps students figure out their career goals and how best to reach those goals
- Help students understand and overcome social or behavioral problems through individual and group counseling
- Provide individual and small group counseling based on student needs
- Help students select and apply for educational programs, to obtain the necessary degrees, credentials, and skills
- Work with students to develop skills, such as organization, time management, and effective study habits.
- Help students set realistic academic and career goals and develop a plan to achieve them.
- Evaluate students abilities, skills and interests through aptitude and achievement assessments, interviews, and individual planning.
- Maintain records for Prospectus Admission MIS.
- Maintain records for Telephonic and Website enquire.
- Calling on the data maintained in Walk-in register Prospectus.
- Liaising with PRO agencies for advertisement.
- Interaction and assessment of new Student
Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
Job date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 07:26:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!