Job title: Content Writing work from home job/internship at Digital Boffin
Company: Digital Boffin
Job description: About Digital Boffin
Digital Boffin is a young proprietorship firm that provides expertise in digital marketing & content writing services for businesses in India, including website promotion, online advertising, and search engine optimization techniques to improve its clients’ positioning in search engines. We also have a team of young professional who is focusing on content marketing strategies. We based in Noida, Uttar Pradesh India.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Write on a daily basis as per the requirements of the client’s work
2. Review and edit articles and landing pages for grammar quality and proof-read content according to user standards
3. Manage & be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve our business content creation goals for the blog, news, quora, website & SEO, etc.
4. Write and edit content while ensuring a high level of grammatical accuracy, brevity, and syntax
5. Work closely with management teams to research and development.
6. Plan, drive, and execute a content strategy that is aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
7. Implement & suggest new concepts that will improve the growth of the business
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 6th Sep’20 and 11th Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 4 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Time management and performance-oriented
2. Five-day work (Mon-Fri) Timing (10 AM – 5 PM) (6 hours fixed with an hour of leisure period)
3. Work from home/remotely(recommended due to Covid-19)
4. Must have a laptop/desktop with good internet connectivity
5. Experience doing research using multiple sources
6. Familiarity with web publications
7. Excellent writing and editing skills in English
8. Ability to meet deadlines
5 days a week
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.5000 per month
Job date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 01:17:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!