Job title: Content Writing Internship in Delhi at Bansal Learning Private Limited
Company: Bansal Learning Private Limited
Job description: About Bansal Learning Private Limited
Bansal Learning is a well-known brand in the field of competitive exams coaching (especially IIT-JEE and pre-medical entrance coaching). Our corporate office is based at Kota (Rajasthan) & registered office in Delhi.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities would mainly include making content for K-12 and the CBSE board.
MS-PowerPoint Online Teaching
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 19th Aug’20 and 23rd Sep’20
3. are available for duration of 4 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. B.Sc/M.Sc/B. tech freshers are welcome
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours 5 days a week
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.10000 per month
Job date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 23:14:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!