Job title: Content Writing Internship in Delhi at Ansal Infotech
Company: Ansal Infotech
Job description: About Ansal Infotech
Ansal Infotech is an e-commerce store for computer hardware/software, components, and other accessories at affordable prices.
About the internship
We are looking for a Content Writer | Graphic Designer | Social Media Marketer to join our team and enrich our websites with New Blog Posts, Articles, Social Media Posts and produce a wide variety of graphic products.
1. Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and
2. Write a clear marketing copy to promote our website
3. Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
4. Coordinate with the marketing team to illustrate articles
5. Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
6. Promote content on social media
7. Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
8. Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
9. Update website content as needed
10. Ability to produce a wide variety of graphic products including banners, catalog,
brochures, pamphlets, etc.
Social Media Marketing Adobe Photoshop Blogging Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Creative Writing English Proficiency (Written) Hindi Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 23rd Sep’20 and 28th Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. are from Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.15000 per month
Job date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 05:16:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!