Job title: Contact Center Technology Operations
Job description: About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries powered by the world s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Must Have Skills :Contact Center Technology Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Network Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Operations support experience for Large Contact Centre L2 support environment consisting of preferably Cisco UCCE, Genesys 2 Experience in Application Maintenance/Development knowledge of Contact Center Solution 3Product/Solution knowledge – Cisco Voice portal CVP, Reporting, CIM, CRM integration 4Hands on supporting Call Recording solutions Nice, Verint 5Managing day to day incidents thru ticketing tool flexible to work in any shift 6Implement change requests on corecomponents in platform
- Technical Experience : 1 CISCO Unified Contact Center Enterprise, 2 Cisco Unified Communication CUCM, 3 Cisco Unified SIP Proxy, 4 CUIC, 5 Voice and CUBE Gateway, 6 NICE and Verint recording, 7 Cloud – AWS and Genesys Contact Center, 8Nuance ASR and TTS, 9 Dialer 10 Cloud Knowledge AWS, Azure 11 Scripting Python
- Professional Attributes : 1-Excellent Written and Verbal Communication 2 Flexible to work in 24×7 Shifts 3- Technical competency
- Educational Qualification : Graduate/ BSc IT
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 07:48:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!