Job title: Client Relationship Management Internship in Delhi at Triple I Business Services Private Limited
Company: Triple I Business Services Private Limited
Job description: About Triple I Business Services Private Limited
Triple I’ is one of the global leaders in transforming and running business processes and operations, including those that are complex and industry-specific. Triple I’ stands for generating impact visible in tighter cost management as well as better management of risk, regulations, and growth for many of long-term clients, we help our clients become more competitive by making their enterprises more intelligent: adaptive, innovative, globally effective, and connected to their own clients. Triple I’ began in 2014 as a business partner with the holiday industry. This heritage has contributed to our deep understanding of the process. We are focused on business impact while safeguarding costs and limiting initial investment – we are an independent company.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Oversee all the aspects involved in processing a visa and immigration service and also have to ensure that these processes run smoothly
2. Interview all the clients and deal with applications personally
3. Ensure that all the information provided by the client is accurate
4. Carry out the responsibility of checking all the legal documents of the client and informing them in case of any discrepancy in any of the documents
5. Help the client in getting a visa or a permit of the country to which the client is migrating
6. Translate a certain document and explain it to the clients
7. Convey information in a simple format
English Proficiency (Spoken) English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 25th Aug’20 and 29th Sep’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Informal dress code Free snacks & beverages Job offer
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.12000 per month
Job date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 07:32:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!