Job title: Client Processing Specialist (OWDD12) EMEA EQUITIES DEAL REVIEW (266870:IN:3729)
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
As a Client Processing Specialist, you’ll provide operational support to the Investment Bank for syndicated credit structures agented by JPMorgan or bilateral loans extended to a borrower solely by JPMorgan. This position is responsible for administering a portfolio of approximately 30-40 syndicated accounts. You’ll have direct contact with borrowers, lenders, and business partners while performing loan servicing facets.
- Initiate loan activity (fundings, repricings, payments) as instructed by the client in accordance with credit agreements
- Calculate and track complex interest and fee accruals at various rate levels across changing lender distributions
- Reconcile daily funding and payment activity to account for all daily cash transactions
- Read and interpret complex legal credit agreements and related documentation, working with attorneys when applicable
- Initiate and reconcile automated funds’ movements in accordance with client/lender instructions
- Monitor and escalate past due principal, interest, and fees to ensure that the loan accounting system is accurate and provides clients timely and accurate invoices
- Maintenance of margin changes and proper communication to bank group
- Provide information as requested by clients, business partners, middle office or lenders
- Monitor control reports and update applicable comments
- Participate in system testing as needed, which may occur during non-business hours
- Assist with any administrative tasks associated with the terms of a Credit Agreement
- Perform quality control on new deals, restructures, and amendments by thoroughly understanding the credit agreement and verifying system set up accuracy
- Back up co-workers and work with various special projects or other tasks as assigned
- Minimum undergraduate degree from an accredited university, preferably majoring in accounting, finance, economics or math. Related job and industry experience can be accepted as a substitute (2+ years)
- General to intermediate accounting knowledge
- Ability to manage concurrent assignments in an effective, efficient, and organized manner
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and strong interpersonal/client servicing skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and proven decision-making skills
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience with reading and interpreting loan documentation or related experience dealing with legal documentation is preferred
- Loan experience or loan operations is a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team:
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients’ needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Sat, 05 Sep 2020 23:12:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!