Job title: CIB- Cash Operations- Data Key Entry Specialist – Team Member
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
As a Cash Operations Data Key Entry Specialist, you’ll be responsible for inputting remittance data from various remittance processing customers into processing platforms.
- Input remittance data for various remittance processing customers using multiple processing platforms
- Read detailed customer instructions, adhering to various processing requests (from simple to complex instructions) for the input of check and invoice information
- Use strong computer/data entry skills (alpha and numeric) to meet stringent deadlines
- Meet/exceed site productivity and quality standards within a timely manner
- Contribute to meeting the team’s goals
- Make judgment calls regarding routine duties, but refer non-routine situations to supervisors
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities. You should be able to:
- Comprehend/communicate in English and translate written amount to alpha and numeric value
- Move between various keying functions as required by posting needs
- Compare and verify data capture and data represented on screen
- Determine customer payment intentions when faced with varying information
- Follow prescribed procedures
- Utilize data entry skills in various types of situations presented on a screen, including keying from machine written information, handwritten information, balancing one payment to multiple items of detail, and ability to make informed decisions to preclude errors further down the process
- Work under pressure to meet deadlines and productivity/quality goals and work overtime as needed
- Typing/Data entry skills (Numeric keying 8000 keystrokes per hour, Alpha keying 40 words per minute with 100% accuracy)
- Familiarity with basic computer functions
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ready to work in rotational shift / flexible with work schedule
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team:
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients’ needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Tue, 01 Sep 2020 23:34:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!