Job title: Chief Financial Officer
Company: SHORTLISTME LIMITED
Job description: We are searching for suitable candidates on behalf of our client SAEINDIA for the role of CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER. Shortlistme.com is a UK based job board rapidly growing in India. Register and apply for other suitable jobs on www.shortlistme.com
Cut and paste the below link into your browser to apply and get shortlisted:
Experience:10-15 Years. Minimum three years as CFO or Head of Finance in an organization
Preferred:Work Experience in a similar society / member-driven association / Non Profit Organisation/ Automobile industry
Qualification:Chartered Accountant or equivalent
The coreareas of focusfor our CFO would be,
- Budget Preparation, Maintenance of Accounts, MIS, Internal Audit, Fund management, Preparation of Annual Accounts, Effective Expenditure Control and Legal compliance
Job Description and Expected Skillsets:
- Ensure the smooth running of all financial activities of SAEINDIA office and events, including being the financial conscience that ensures efficient utilization of available financial resources.
- Provide expert guidance and support to the DDG for financial operations and recommendations to the Managing Committee on ways to improve the financial health of SAEINDIA.
- Manage the activities of the Finance Team of SAEINDIA, guide the team in accomplishing the tasks. Establish metrics to ensure efficient operations.
- Prepare the budget for ALL activities of SAEINDIA in coordination with Boards / Forums / Committees for the various activities and the office.
- Analyze the budgets and overall financial health of SAEINDIA, prepare a five-year plan, including Risks & Opportunities and present to the Managing Committee at least once a year
- Maintain the accounting systems for the SAEINDIA Office and ensure office finance activities are up to date; (On-time Salary disbursement, SLA for reimbursements)
- Present budget vs. actuals and variance to the Management Committee once a quarter, and recommend ways to improve operations.
- Complete Account Closure and prepare an audited balance sheet within 100 days of the closing of the fiscal year. Support the auditing process as required. Ensure all statutory compliances are met for SAEINDIA.
- Maintain a running list of observations from the internal auditor, take appropriate actions to close them and report them back to finance board
- Develop / strengthen procedures and systems, and an operating rhythm to enable smooth functioning of financial activities of SAEINDIA, including coordination with critical committees and events.
- Compliance with provisions of Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Act in all matters including Filing of Quarterly/Annual returns with the registrar of Societies and Filing of annual accounts
- Develop / strengthen procedures to track accounts payable and receivables regularly. Follow up with account receivables to ensure that SAEINDIA gets all the amounts promised from various sources.
All shortlisting for our clients will be performed on www.shortlistme.com
Expected salary: Rs.1200000 per year
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Tue, 04 Aug 2020 07:05:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!