Job title: Business Management India USPB
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
- Producing key metric decks for the senior management on regular / ad hoc frequencies containing both financial and operational details
- Support the Strategic Planning process across various initiatives’ and priorities and partner with leadership to prepare for regular business reviews
- Ability to understand the requirements of onshore partner & assist the team in maintaining the reporting and business management related procedures, tools and workflows
- Data analysis including the collection of data from various sources, synthesizing the information, performing analysis, and interpreting results.
- Present findings and recommendations in a business-friendly way that identifies issues, explains causes, and details business / client impact
- Provide implementation support including testing of new products, tools and business requirements
- Liaising / monitoring with Business teams on various control / audit related aspects
- Play support role in driving business-initiated change management activities across the infrastructure (assess the ask, formulate solution in conjunction with business partners, manage the execution, measure success, manage risks & controls)
- Identify and execute on efficiency/automation opportunities in the existing data consolidation/reporting processes
- Ensure reports are prepared on a timely basis with a very high level of accuracy and quality through the use of reporting tools and processes
- Ability to understand the requirements of the onshore partner and assist the team in maintaining the existing reporting procedures, tools and workflows necessary to facilitate the oversight process
- Multi-task to make sure multiple projects are making progress and prioritize as per business requirements
- Maintaining a very high level of competency when reviewing data and reports; quickly identifying and rectifying data and presentation issues
- Support all aspects of maintenance and improvement of the Reporting / oversight processes by leveraging various Microsoft tools (like Excel & Access) proficiently
- Highly self-motivated individual with a strong solutions orientation; able to concisely articulate and explain needs and solutions
- Solid organizational skills with ability to consolidate and analyze data received from multiple businesses
- Good analytical skills & eye for numbers
- Interpersonal skills – ability to cultivate and build strong relationships with peers and senior executives
- Independent, personable pro-active learner and listener
§ CA/MBA with 3-5 years of experience
§ Proficient in Microsoft Access, Excel, and Powerpoint
§ Has project management, problem-solving and time management skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team: J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management solutions. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Tue, 01 Sep 2020 23:52:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!