Job title: Business Development (Sales) work from home job/internship at Digital Boffin
Company: Digital Boffin
Job description: About Digital Boffin
Digital Boffin is a young proprietorship firm that provides expertise in digital marketing & content writing services for businesses in India, including website promotion, online advertising, and search engine optimization techniques to improve its clients’ positioning in search engines. We also have a team of young professional who is focusing on content marketing strategies. We based in Noida, Uttar Pradesh India.
About the work from home job/internship
Typically, you’ll start out as a trainee sales executive or representative, selling products and services in a particular geographical area or business sector. You’ll be responsible for developing existing customer relationships and finding new customers.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Finding & searching for potential suppliers/clients to sell our services
2. Making accurate, rapid cost calculations
3. Providing suppliers with quotations
4. Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
5. Gathering market and suppliers/clients information
6. Negotiating variations in price, delivery, and specifications with suppliers/clients
7. Liaising with suppliers/clients to check on the progress
8. Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office
9. Reviewing your own sales performance, against targets as you gain experience
To be a successful sales trainee you’ll need to have:
1. The ability and desire to sell
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Strong commercial awareness
4. A confident and determined approach
5. Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
6. A high degree of self-motivation and drive
7. The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
8. The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
9. Fluency in a foreign language may also be helpful
MS-Word MS-PowerPoint MS-Excel English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 5th Sep’20 and 10th Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
5 days a week
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.5000 per month
Job date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 02:40:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!