Job title: Business Development (Sales) work from home job/internship at AirMenus
Job description: About AirMenus
AirMenus is a food-tech startup helping F&B brands to create beautiful online ordering portals which allows them to sell directly without third party aggregator commissions & get control over their customer data.
Currently associated with 50+ brands, operational across 5 cities of India – Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Bangalore, and Goa
Our clients include 5-star hotels, restaurants, cafes, craft breweries & home chefs
Our platform also enables brands with QR code enabled mobile menus for dine-in and in-store ordering
Other than enabling direct online orders through your AirMenus platform, we also provide the following services:
– menu management for any changes on the menu,
– third-party integrated hyperlocal logistics providers like Dunzo, WeFast, etc.,
– dashboard & sales reports,
– CRM & marketing tool for SMS updates, and
– loyalty program
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Identify sales leads via social media and meeting clients (restaurants, bars, hotels, etc.)
2. Pitch AirMenus to clients and convert leads
3. Onboard brands onto the AirMenus platform
4. Maintain strong client relations and make sure the onboarding process is smooth
Digital Marketing Email Marketing English Proficiency (Spoken) English Proficiency (Written) Instagram Marketing
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 26th Sep’20 and 31st Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Anyone with great communication skills who wants to grow in sales or business development
2. Able to understand the product and how it fits with the clients requirements
3. Should be self motivated and proactive with their work
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 500 on every On-board that you make or deliver.
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.12000 per month
Job date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 03:40:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!