Job title: Business Development (Sales) Internship in Jaipur at Cbetter Consulting Services
Company: Cbetter Consulting Services
Job description: About Cbetter Consulting Services
We are an experiential profound digital agency constituted by a young bunch of technology enthusiasts and digital marketers, with expertise in solving complex business problems with seamless solutions. We help companies communicate in a better way by applying an innovative approach. We strive to do something new and better every day. We like to believe that we are an emotional group of people who naturally make your challenges ours. To name a few clients, we have worked with NASSCOM, Government of Rajasthan, Microsoft, Lipton, Hippocabs, JECRC University, Jewels of Rajasthan, and many more.
At Cbetter, we are an exciting young team headquartered in Jaipur and has its members operating in Delhi, and Dubai. We work with some of the most exciting events in the country.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assist our team in business development, giving pitches, clients follow-ups, revenue generation, coordination, meeting with clients and regular client interactions
2. Understand the products and services offered by us and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences
3. Work on overall growth and client development
4. Identify potential brands and new business opportunities in line with the strategic direction of the company
5. Manage the end to end process of the sales and business development pipeline by performing initial outreach and promote leads through various inbound and outbound channels media (calls, emails, and social media) and reference with existing clients, till the client is on-boarded
6. Participate in specifying business development plans and quarterly goals with the executive team to meet business revenue and profit goals
MS-PowerPoint English Proficiency (Spoken) English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 26th Sep’20 and 31st Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code 5 days a week Free snacks & beverages Job offer
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 5000 on every New Client Onboarding that you make or deliver.
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.8000 per month
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
Job date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 06:01:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!