Job title: Business Development (Sales) Internship in Delhi at Swapeco Solutions Private Limited
Company: Swapeco Solutions Private Limited
Job description: About Swapeco Solutions Private Limited
Swapeco is a startup with a vision to bring about a systematic change in India’s recyclable waste management problem. Swapeco’s digital platforms connect various stakeholders (generators, aggregators, and recyclers) of the scrap recycling supply chain and assures 100% transparency & traceability among them. We provide an android app for households where they can schedule hassle-free doorstep pickups for their recyclables (paper, plastics, metals, old appliances, etc.) & get paid for them. The pickups are executed by our trained & verified pickup team. Similarly, we provide a separate B2B platform for enterprises where they can schedule pickups for their recyclables and get options for proper invoicing & formal payments. We have built an Uber/Amazon-like ecosystem for recyclables. Swapeco has been recognized as a startup by the government of India. We have recently received a $40K grant from Columbia University. We were also selected for the Y Combinator interview in 2019.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Seek out new clients through cold calling, cold emailing & networking
2. Present, consult, sell Swapeco’s services & platforms to B2B & B2C clients
3. Navigate the decision-making tree – how/who/when/why decisions are made
4. Make occasional visits to medium/large sized corporates for sales purposes
MS-Excel English Proficiency (Spoken) English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 25th Aug’20 and 29th Sep’20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. are from Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
1. B2B sales experience with a track record of closing deals with the corporates
2. Good time management and communication skills
3. Being responsible and autonomous
Certificate Letter of recommendation Informal dress code Free snacks & beverages
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.5000 – 10000 per month
Job date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 06:41:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!