Job title: Business Development (Sales) Internship in Delhi at OnePlus
Job description: About OnePlus
With our extensive experience in product and design and obsessive attention to detail, we felt it was necessary to make a smartphone much better than what’s currently available. OnePlus builds beautifully designed devices of the highest quality because our users would ‘NEVER SETTLE’ for anything less.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Listening to what customers want and helping them find the perfect product for their needs
2. Constantly building product knowledge and delivering this knowledge in engaging ways. Setting up attractive product displays and promotional booths
3. Delivering presentations and demonstrations to customers and other stakeholders
4. Engaging in meaningful interactions and building good relationships with customers
5. Distributing samples and providing feedback for improvement to the management team. Following up with customers and providing guidance on product selection
6. Meeting daily targets and submitting sales reports
7. Searching for new business opportunities.
8. Demonstrating and providing information on promoted products/services
9. Creating a positive image and leading the consumers to use it
10. Identifying interest and understanding customer needs and requirements
11. Showing how the product is best-used
12. Answering questions about the product
13. Telling customers why our product is better than competitors
14. Reaching sales targets
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 20th Sep’20 and 25th Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Sales and marketing skills
2. Good communication skills
5. Sharp customer service skills
6. Eloquent and comfortable when delivering presentations
7. Knowledgeable with promoting products to the local market
Certificate Letter of recommendation
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.9000 per month
Job date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 00:27:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!