Job title: Business Development (Sales) Internship in Delhi at Mek Vahan
Company: Mek Vahan
Job description: About Mek Vahan
Mek Vahan is a one-stop solution to automotive servicing and repair issues. Mek Vahan is the result of the fire that ignited inside four techies and finally came into existence in May 2018. The brand aims at providing its outstanding assistance and services to all the automobile owners while trapped in a difficult situation.
Our dedicated service will never fail to enthrall you and force you to build an unbreakable trust in us. We assure you to provide lifetime service and a delightful experience if you remain and cooperate with us. We are trying to set up with all the certified and major workshops throughout NCR. Mek Vahan will be driving its sales and services together on a single platform. Since it’s initial stage, our services have been limited to Delhi NCR only. But we are planning to open our services to all major cities, towns, and eventually in every possible corner, in the very near future.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Fetching prospect clients for the company
2. Approaching brands to pitch our services
3. Working on cold calling and emailing
4. Arranging meetings
5. Generating & converting leads
6. Taking care of the entire business development and sales cycle
7. Interacting and tieing up with customers and vendors
8. Preparing analysis reports, RFP’s & RFI’s
9. Working under chief executives
10. Handling all aspects of communication relating to the analysis independent (e-mail, phone)
11. Reporting and analyzing of sales results by area, customer, channel, and product
12. Organizing and managing Mekvahan customer data into segments and hierarchies
13. Improving the current process and implement process efficiencies
14. Using appropriate tools like Excel, and online web design to make process improvements
English Proficiency (Spoken) English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 28th Sep’20 and 2nd Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code 5 days a week Free snacks & beverages Job offer
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.5000 per month
Job date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 06:16:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!