Job title: Business Development (Sales) Internship in Bangalore at Quick Ride
Company: Quick Ride
Job description: About Quick Ride
Quick Ride is India’s largest carpooling network. Founded in 2014, Quick Ride is operational in 8 cities (Bangalore, Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, and Kerala) serving over 3 Million plus users. We are a preferred carpooling partner for 8 of the top 10 IT giants in India. Quick Ride strives to provide a platform to make commuting easy and affordable. We aim to disrupt the transport industry by leveraging the latest technology, trends, and innovative solutions. Considering the overgrowing population, vehicle explosion combined with a space crunch, and natural resources depletion, the future is heading towards – sharing. The quick ride is built to make the sharing of empty car seats by office commuters thereby decongesting our cities.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Introduce the product Quick Ride to identified targeted audiences
2. Promote the product through participation in BTL activities and campaigns
3. Reach to B2C through B2B platforms
4. Talk to employees and help them to ride
5. Share on Quick Ride at B2B Platforms
6. Participate in the green commuting campaign of Quick Ride executed in various
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 21st Sep’20 and 26th Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Rockstar executive who takes up the responsibility to take the product to market for its success
2. Should understand the vision and would like to participate and own the vision
3. Stay like a partner than an employee
4. Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines
5. Good communication and presentation skills
Letter of recommendation Informal dress code
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.8000 per month
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 00:06:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!