Job title: Backend Developer
Job description: About ePaisa
ePaisa is a SaaS- based Point of Sale (POS) which provides tools to businesses of all sizes to help run and grow from Entrepreneur to Enterprise. These tools solve their pain points and help them organize their day to day business effectively and efficiently.
Job Description –
You’ll bring a positive and professional attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and pitch in and willing to working independently with an ability to work in a highly collaborative, team- based environment to effectively prioritize workload to meet deadlines and work objective.
The ideal candidate will have a proven technical background in PHP and MVC architecture like Yii/ Yii2 with demonstrable experience designing and developing web and mobile applications, understanding of APIs, integration, and communication with third- party hardware and in- depth knowledge of security standards.
– Strong knowledge of core PHP, MVC frameworks, Yii/ Yii2 and nodeJS a must.
– Knowledge of the Web and Web Services
– CSS and HTML5 skill
– Solid debugging and problem- solving skills
– Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects, and rapidly changing priorities.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with clients.
– Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor i.e. Self- starter, Problem- solver.
A plus if you have:
– It’s good if you have 1 year’s experience with Payment processing security.
– Experience in AngularJS or any frontend technologies.
– Experience with integrating with other technologies through web services.
– Multi- threaded coding experience, along with both asynchronous and synchronous code.
What we offer
Competitive salary, work from home show us your amazing skills and we ll reward you generously
Great working atmosphere all virtually and from your home
Opportunity to travel for meetings in Asia and the USA
For the right Candidate, the above Criteria s are flexible depending on capability and knowledge.
We require all our Team members to use timedoctor (time and task tracking software) on their machine. Please read more about the same and confirm that you are comfortable with it before applying for a position.
Full Time (on- site)
Please apply here ( https:/ / ideatree.bamboohr.com/ jobs/ view.phpid=107 ),
Expected salary: Rs.300000 per year
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 07:52:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!