Job title: Azure Data Engineer
Job description: Description
- Above position is expected to implement Data Orchestration -Data Transformation and Data integration using MS Azure services.
- Data Extraction, Transformation, Loading are main responsibilities considering enterprise data management for data lakes and data warehouses.
- MS Azure Data Engineer (MS Certified) is preferred.
- Implement Azure Cloud data warehouses, Azure and No-SQL databases and hybrid data scenarios
- Manage Azure DevOps pipelines
- Develop batch processing, streaming and integration solutions
- Automate Azure Data Factory pipelines
- Manage source data access security
- Configure authentication and authorization
- Manage and enforce data policies and standards
- Monitor databases and data processing for a specified scenario
- Implement big data real-time processing and integration solutions
- Education: B.E./M.Sc./M.E./M. Tech.
- Experience: 5 – 7 years in Core Data Engineering.
- Minimum 3 Years in Azure Data Engineering
Knowledge & Skills
- Very strong @ SQL-PL SQL-Spark SQL.
- Interaction with No SQL Databases
- Interaction with Event Hub, IoT Hub Databases
- Files Processing – XML, CSV, Excel, Jason, etc. Formats
- Structured and Non-Structured Data processing
- Data ETL Capabilities.
- Knowledge of Distributed Big Data Processing
- Data Warehouse and Data Lake Implementation experience in past.
- Interaction with REST APIs , Web Services
- Customer Focus
- Good verbal & written English communication
- Ability to work with globally diverse teams.
- Readiness to work in flexible work timings.
- Abstract& Analytical Thinking.
- An interpersonal savvy. A very good team player
- Nimble learning. Willingness to explore and adapt
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values-integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation-inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 22:43:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!