Job title: Associate Project Manager/IT Infrastructure Delivery
Job description: Role Purpose (overall high level summary of the role)
The jobholder will manage the voice and contact center systems and will form the focal point of service provided on contact center, voice and video technologies. She/he will be part of global operations support team and will report into Operations Lead
Principal Accountabilities: Key activities and decision making areas
Typical Targets and Measures
Impact on the Business/Function
- Part of support structure of Global Contact Center Infrastructure support operations to ensure service availability 24*7*365.
- Good understanding of networking topologies and their associated interconnectivity with the LAN/WAN infrastructure, Contact Centre, Voice and Video systems etc.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and team player with vendor liaising & analytical skills.
- Responsible for problem management, capacity, availability, change and service level management of Contact Center services being supported.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Maintains liaison with customers to understand business requirements and translates them into IT designs.
- Leads efforts to define post-implementation support requirements.
- Understanding the needs of both internal and external customers and be committed to delivering an excellent service.
Leadership & Teamwork
- High standards of integrity and the ability to motivate self/others towards continuous performance improvement and personal development.
- Ability to work well with others in pursuit of business aims.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Should possess good understanding of the Voice & Contact Center technologies and drive the team to provide the seamless support
- Should possess good Project management skills in delivering projects within required timelines.
- Contribute to the creation of a supportive work environment driven by people centric values
Major Challenges (The challenges inherent in the role that require a continual test of the role holder’s abilities)
· Should be able to work under pressure for delivering the Business requirements within expected timelines.
· Should be able to understand the technical design requirements in Voice and Contact Centre field and demonstrate the skills for improvising the technology infrastructure.
· Should be a good Problem manager, who understands the nature of problem and take corrective steps in order to minimize the Business impact.
· Should possess knowledge of infrastructure security requirements and take necessary steps to have it complied as per group standards.
Role Context (The environment and operating conditions of the role including the extent of guidance and authority)
· The location of the role is within HSBC Technology India (HSDI) Pune.
· Good analytical, problem solving & communication skills
· Self-motivated and enthusiastic, team player, capable of working independently
· Provide 24×7 technical support for any production issues on the contact center infrastructure technologies globally
· Have knowledge and experience of installation, configuration and upgrading of Genesys applications
· Follow ITIL principles for Incident, Change and Problem management.
· Need to support adhoc tasks like testing / quality sampling / analyze data any other business requirement
· Should be able to provide inputs in improvising the Procedures and Policies to bring in more operational efficiency.
Management of Risk (Operational Risk / FIM requirements)
The jobholder will also continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology.
This will be achieved by ensuring all actions take account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring.
Also by addressing any areas of concern in conjunction with line management and/or the appropriate department.
Observation of Internal Controls (Compliance Policy / FIM requirements)
The jobholder will also adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls. This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators.
The jobholder will implement the Group compliance policy by containing compliance risk in liaison with Global Head of Compliance, Global Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer. The term ‘compliance’ embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply.
This will be achieved by adhering to all relevant processes/procedures and by liaising with Compliance department about new business initiatives at the earliest opportunity. Also and when applicable, by ensuring adequate resources are in place and training is provided, fostering a compliance culture and optimising relations with regulators.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications (For the role – not the role holder. Minimum requirements of the role.)
- Experienced in Genesys Infomart (ETL,ICONs) High level knowledge of Genesys framework will be added advantage.
- Experienced in production support of BI infrastructure specifically Business objects 4x(Business objects administrator
- Should have experience in working on production support (Able to handle Incidents, bug fixes, break fixes, able to communicate with stake holders).
· Hands on experience on Linux/Unix/window platforms
· Experience in micro stratergy will be an added advantage
· Experience to cloud infrastructure will be added advantage
· Experienced in handling patch management as application owners
· Working experience in a contact center environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills towards stake holder management
· Should be an excellent team player who can own and handle critical incidents
· Should have shown improvements towards infrastructure stability
· Should have worked on large scale implementations of MI infrastructure (more than 500 users)
· Experienced on reporting platforms like qlickview, cognos, hyperion, tableau will be added advantage
· Should have excellent analytical skills on reporting KPIs
· Should have working knowledge on RDBMS preferably oracle.
· Able to handle Incidents, bug fixes, break fixes
· Should be aware of the change management process
· Able to work in shifts and handle on call on weekends
- Understand and follow the ITID/Telecoms/Contact Centre strategy and vision
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 02:56:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!