Job title: Associate – Instructional Design
Job description: Responsibilities:
- Contribute to and execute upon our course development strategy, working with subject matter experts to structure courses in Data Analytics, Data Science and UI/ UX Design, acquire the content, and deliver to students.
- Co-design and deliver on all the pedagogical components of all Springboard programs including the curriculum, live sessions and students mentor and peer interactions in collaboration with fellow course development team members and mentor and student operations teams.
- Collect, review, and incorporate student, mentor and employer feedback while designing or updating each curriculum.
- Have at least 3 years prior working experience in instructional design, cognitive psychology, adult learning and online/distance learning.
- A formal education or experience in a STEM field is an added advantage.
- A master s degree in education, education technology, instructional design, education policy is an advantage
- Possess exceptional organizational and project management skills and live by deadlines.
- Can quickly learn the core concepts of new subject areas.
- Are an excellent communicator, whether you re working with external subject matter experts or with colleagues across the company.
- Are passionate about improving education.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 07:24:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!