Job title: Associate – Financial Analysis – CCB P&A CCAR
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
The CCB Capital Stress Testing (CST) team is part of CCB Finance Planning and Analysis (P&A) and manages the Comprehensive Capital Analysis & Review (CCAR) & other forecasting related CCB & Firmwide related deliverables and tasks for CCB. The team manages various aspects of financial forecast and governance for different Sub-LOBs within CCB (Consumer Bank, Business Banking, CWM, Auto, Student, Mortgage, and Credit Card). This includes planning as well as the execution of CCAR/Budget exercises, coordinating the submission of CCAR results to our regulators, monitoring and tracking of QMs that are used during official exercises, building controls and governance around the forecast process, deriving and provide insights of the forecast to finance and risk teams, remediation of existing MRIA/MRA issued, driving improvements and automation in our Finance forecasting processes and control/risk environment.
This role will be supporting and owning multiple deliverables that are cross functional, cross LOB programs and have significant impact on the businesses. The project has high visibility and you will gain great exposure to multiple businesses within CCB. You work closely with LOBs Finance & Risk teams, and business leads. You will learn each business at a high level, and help assess & quality control regulatory deliverables, articulate their status and actions, and help identify trouble areas.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Develop expertise in forecasting and analyzing trends in business drivers, balance sheet and income statement across stress testing forecasts and business planning
· Manage and analyze business strategic inputs and assumptions used in the forecasting model
· Analyze performance and revenue drivers to influence model choice decisions
· Act as key supporting role with Sub-LOBs, and Corporate and Others (i.e. Challenger, Business Control Officers, MRGR) for various capital stress testing and forecast optimization projects
· Create executive presentations that summarize forecast results, and issues/risks or address ad-hoc requests
· Perform quality control and necessary secondary review for deliverables, such as CCAR narratives documented by all CCB sub-LOBs
· Support other aspects of CCB stress testing processes, including but not limited to, strategic forecasting
Skills / Competencies Needed/Education Qualifications:
· Master in finance or economics / CA / CFA / Master in Business Administration / PGDBM from top Tier institute is required
· 7+ years of post-qualification experience in finance and related domain
· Previous experience in FP&A, Finance Analytics, finance modeling, Business valuations is a plus
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
· Technical experiences R/Python, BI tools, PPT, and advanced Excel
· Excellent and proven communication skills, both written and verbal
· Perform under high stress and fast paced environment
· Detailed oriented, organized, process oriented & control mindset
· Good prioritization skills
· Skilled in negotiation, problem solving and analytical reasoning
· Shift Timings – 2pm -11pm IST. This may vary due to business requirements
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team:
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
Risk Management helps the firm understand, manage and anticipate risks in a constantly changing environment. The work covers areas such as evaluating country-specific risk, understanding regulatory changes and determining credit worthiness. Risk Management provides independent oversight and maintains an effective control environment.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 05:05:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!