Job title: Associate Delivery
Job description: upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the
companies in India by FastCompany. * We were also
by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech * upGrad is the
for Government of India – Startup India program * Our program with IIIT B has been ranked
in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
About the Role
Managing cohorts and ensuring a smooth and unique learning experience for learners by indulging in a lot of academic activities on a day to day basis. To be successful as an Associate Delivery, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Manage day to day operations for a smooth academic delivery consisting of project
feedback, doubt resolution, live sessions, mentoring and vendor management.
● Deliver projects and products within budget, timeline, and resource constraints.
● Create and sustain a network of professional freelancers and industry experts for
grading, conducting live sessions, Mentorship, etc.
● Maintain and monitor quality, project plans, project schedules, budgets and
● Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all stakeholders are
on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
● Preparing status/weekly reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant
● Work with Technology team to automate dashboards, analyze and interpret data. Apply
knowledge and experience along with the analytical approach to diagnose and resolve
issues in unique and complex customer environments.
● Ability to deliver projects and products within budget, timeline, quality and resource constraints
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Sat, 05 Sep 2020 07:57:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!